fot

[FOT] found some engine bearings for 4cyl TR

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] found some engine bearings for 4cyl TR
From: "Terry And Cindy" <roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:01:23 +1000
I have located several sets of oversize big-end and main bearings made by
ACL here in Australia. I'm checking material specs. These will be good
quality as they were exported all over the world.

I have also located some alternate heavy duty bearings for the big ends, but
these are 0.007" thicker. That means they can only go onto a specially
ground crank (ie std - 0.007, or -0.017 or -0.027. Not really an issue if
you are rebuilding an engine.

Anybody interested can contact me directly.

Thanks
Terry O'Beirne