fot

[FOT] Exact schedule for Hallett?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Exact schedule for Hallett?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:46:19 EST
As usual, I am trying to be in three places at once. I am trying to book a
flight into Tulsa. Gary Hunter and JK Jackson are towing the car out from
Tallahassee. 943 miles!
I have been to the website and things are a bit nebulous. If I fly out at 5pm
on Sunday will I miss much Sunday afternoon? Need to be at work the next day
and that is the last flight out on Sunday. How about Friday. How many sessions
do we get and when are they. If JK runs in the a.m., will I be able to test
and practice in the afternoon if I come into Tulsa on the noon flight?
Sorry to be a pain, but I never thought every hour would count so much trying
to juggle work, family and racing fun. Thanks for any and all help.
Also looks like us lowly TR3s are seperated from you rack and pinnion types.
Probably better that way, as us TR3 drivers with all our upper body strength
would probably have to pummel you guys anyway.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040