fot

[FOT] Am I wrong?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Am I wrong?
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:38:09 EST
Amici,
Tonight I am absolutely furiously angry and beside myself .  About February
second I blew up my good race engine at Phoenix during practice.  The beginning
of February,
 Since then I've been struggliung to pull together all the disparate bits to
build another.  So far the rod guy toild me six weeks for delivery, the valve
guide guy says mine are scheduled for March 10th.  Thank you for a definitive
date!  At least they're honest.
Every other stinking worthless vendor on the planet is telling me, "Hey,
we'll have it in a week!"  So far, I am still looking for rings that are "gonna
ship today",  a face mill tool to lower CR that was shipped a MONTH ago,  My
engine block work is now 11 days past his promise.  What is wrong with vendors
today?  Is there just too much business that they don't give a shot whether
you're satisfied?  Screw you, another customer is in line?  Is this just a
Vegas
problem or does everybody fight this?  Today, I don't have a race engine!  If
the fates congeal I could have one about an hour before I leave for Hallett.
Do real people face this aggro or is this just Las Vegas?  I am so aggravated,
tell me you all face the same issues.  Lie if you have to,,, Steve