fot

Re: [FOT] Am I wrong?

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Am I wrong?
From: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:03:54 -0800
Steve,

I have faced the same problems, and not just with car stuff.  You hire
folks to do a job, and they don't seem to give a s**t about the quality
of the work and/or when they promised it would be done.  I personally
don't mind waiting for quality work, but everybody seems to want to give
you overly optimistic estimates about how soon it will be done or the
level of their expertise.  My personal peeve is when you hire someone
because of their good reputation, only to find out that they let some
kid from the ROP train by working on your stuff.

Nuff said for tonite.........

Hugh