fot

[FOT] Hallett FoT Fund-& More Special Thanks TO FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Hallett FoT Fund-& More Special Thanks TO FOT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:41:38 EST
Special thanks for all who are involved in the "Shoot Out at The OK Corral"

The two big Commercial Interests were Moss Motors and Classic Motor Sports.
Thanks Kelvin & Tim.

A couple of folks ponied up as much as $200.00, but a bunch of guys bought
FoT Logo Decals.

We have a little more than $2,000 in the fund and that should take care of
expenses associated with Hallett.  Susan & Brad have an event T-Shirt developed
for Hallett. This may yield a few bucks after the expenses of the shirt and
the artist.  Doesnt matter, it is a dynamite shirt...the best I have ever
seen....Thanks Brad & Susan.

Larry Young & Bob Kramer have committed a considerable amount of time to
coordinating this event with us and CVAR and the Track Folks.

Tom Strange is putting up his Triumph Big Top once again...awesome place to
hang out.

We have a number of guys who are not able to bring a racecar for one reason
or another....AND THEY ARE COMING ANYWAY!!!!  This is appreciated and says
something about the FoT.

Kas & Peg are driving in from California

The Harts and Tony Garmey are bringing in the TR250K from Seattle.

Kent Howard, Irv Korey, Jerry Barr.

A Special Appearance by Mark Bradakis!

30-40 Triumphs on Track at Hallett...enuff said.

This event is for us....by us....and about us.

Joe (A)