fot

[FOT] Hallet Update

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Hallet Update
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:23:45 EST
In an impromptu meeting and vote called by his excellency Joe Alexander, the
FOT faithful gathered in Hallet agreed to a total blackout on events unfolding
at the Hallet race track. FOT has in fact adopted the Las Vegas style motto
of "what happens at Hallet, stays at Hallet."

There are unconfirmed reports that owners of other marques at Hallet are
presenting themselves as current and former Triumph owners simply to join FOT
track lifestyle.  However, FOT membership committee has devised some simple
initial questioning techniques to screen other racers making such claims. If
they
pass the initial screening tests about what Triumph owner have as spare parts
in
their car, they are brought before Mr. Kastner for a second round of
questioning. Obviously, since we have had no nominations, none of would be
FOTers have
passed the testing.

Its not clear as to what we can expect in terms of factual reporting on this
event from our embedded journalist Tim Studdard. Obviously, he will be under
considerable pressure from FOT to put the best face on events unfolding there.
An obvious key to whether we have a factual report from Studdard is whether he
reports about copious amounts of Wisconsin "tea" known to have reached
Hallet.

4/1/2006