fot

[FOT] Honda pit scooter for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Honda pit scooter for sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:30:39 -0500
Being offered to FOT list first. We are selling our  "track runaround"
Honda motorscooter.  Honda Aero 80.  Rear luggage rack, passenger foot
pegs, turn signals, electric start, etc.  Good tires.   Runs well.
 45mph.  This is a titled - read this licensed - vehicle.  1986.
Purchased from original owner.  Scooter was used as part of our
trackside vending program.  Much easier to run  to the track office, UPS
receiving, etc with the scooter than fighting the paddock traffic with a
truck.

Price is $600.  Pictures available.  FOT only listing for until Monday,
April 10.

Thanks,  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher