fot

Re: [FOT] Hallet Highlights

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Hallet Highlights
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:10:10 -0500
As far as Forever Young Racing is concerned, I'm glad we made the effort
to swap out the split cylinder sleeve and were able to run the races on
Sunday.  Thanks to Bob Kramer, once again, for saving our butt.  He hung
in there until 2:30 am when we got it back together.  We had great fun
with the Classic Motorsports #94.  Watching Tom dicing with J.K Jackson,
a big Healey and Porsche was as much fun as I had running with Tim
Suddard in the Triumph Shootout.  I've got all kinds of excuses, but in
the end it doesn't matter.  We had a great time and appreciate everyone
that made the effort to come to our little Mom and Pop racetrack in
rural Oklahoma. We'll definitely make the effort to attend next year, no
matter where it is.

In addition to Dennis Delap, who has cranked it up a notch since I saw
him run a year and half ago,  I'd like to nominate Joe Hovey for the
most improved award.  I have a feeling we'll see some Hovey-Kahler
dicing within CVAR.