fot

[FOT] Hallett Highlights

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Hallett Highlights
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:49:57 -0600
Connor, 13 , Jake, 11, and I rode out the storm in the pits, in our tent from
Walmart with less leakage than you would see in your average TR3.  Lots of
lightning and thunder, it may have been the most exciting part of the weekend,
certainly for the kids.  I had a great weekend on the track especially
considering the depleted condition of my $400 engine.  I had a great dice
with, of all things, the MGTD.  Once I came to grips with the fact that this
was as fast as I was going to get I had a great time.  We swapped positions 5
times during the race and from behind the guy, it looks like I'm running
against a Model T or something.  He was driving the antique beyond the level
of good sense..............................Henry Morrison