fot

Re: [FOT] RE: (FOT) Nomination; Jerry Barker

To: JandJalford@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [FOT] RE: (FOT) Nomination; Jerry Barker
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:37:47 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: JandJalford@aol.com

   I would like to nominate Jerry Barker for membership to the FOT.
Jerry is a
two time SCCA National Champion in Triumph Spitfires (1975 and 1980) a
winner
of the SCCA Kimberley Cup in 1980 and SCCA Cal Club Driver of the year
in 1980.

Jerry is a premiere engine builder in Torrance, California and is
currently
running a very fast Triumph Herald in vintage racing.

==AM==
A most hearty "second" from me! Of course, we Herald folk have to stick
together, y' know.... :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>