fot

RE: [FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal

To: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:05:20 -0500
I couldn't resist. I Googled the Geographical Center of the USA

and it apparently is a near the small town of Lebanon, Kansas. Not that
far from Hallett I suppose.

http://www.varleypix.com/gall/usa/kans/pg/USACENTER01.htm

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Bob Kramer

Sales Manager

16415 North IH35

RDO Equipment Co.