fot

RE: [FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal

To: RKramer@rdoequipment.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal
From: joe dirt <oldskooling@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:27:30 -0700 (PDT)
The problem with holding races in the center of the country, is that you move
the race farther away from the RACING population center. I know for a fact that
their are a ton of Triumphs on the East Coast. As far as I know, there are more
over here than the West Coast. Now I'm going say that the West Coast folks
should always have to make the long tow, but by having the race in the center
of the country; what you gain from the West Coast, I believe, will not make up
for the cars you would lose coming from the East Coast. Perhaps, both sides
should have their own events, and every three to five years hold a race in the
center of the country.

-Bob

"Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com> wrote: I couldn't resist. I Googled
the Geographical Center of the USA

and it apparently is a near the small town of Lebanon, Kansas. Not that
far from Hallett I suppose.

http://www.varleypix.com/gall/usa/kans/pg/USACENTER01.htm

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Bob Kramer

Sales Manager

16415 North IH35

RDO Equipment Co.