fot

Re: [FOT] Grills for "Works" style TR4s on Ebay

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Grills for "Works" style TR4s on Ebay
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 13:13:25 -0700
Andy...

You're absolutely right...  Mind-fart....    An automated Ebay motors
search under "Herald Grill" notified me of a grill on ebay...   and my
mind just drifted a half hour later when I thought to bring it to the
attention of the FOT...   there it was,  right in my face and I even
typed it out...  but of course... the proper "works" vent would be from
a Herald grill....   I know that... My search was for a Herald grill...
as a previous automated search led me to purchase the Herald grill that
I have standing by, in case I ever get the interest and enthusiasm going
to make my own.    ugh!   The seller on that auction put "Herald" in his
ad, so it popped up anyways.  We should not have "senior moments", in
our 40's.

--Justin