fot

RE: [FOT] Grills for "Works" style TR4s on Ebay

To: <gp89@charter.net>, "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Grills for "Works" style TR4s on Ebay
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 16:11:00 -0700
Does this grill have round tubes that are chrome and extend the entire width
of the grill opening (at least the top tubes)?  If so, it is the "Vista"
after-market grill.  I have one on my Mk1 Spit and I think that as far as
looks go, it can't be beat.  Performance-wise, it probably detracts from top
performance because it is much heavier than the aluminum grill pieces that
came stock.

Cheers,
Joe C.