fot

Re: [FOT] F1 tomorrow??

To: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] F1 tomorrow??
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:12:48 -0700
D. Hobbs  drove for me at Indy, in the Can-Am  (Kastner Brophy Racing & Roy
Woods racing), and even once with the Nissan GTP as fill  in when EFR was
hurt. Funny guy and the most patient driver I've never dealt with. But, like
most pro drivers I've dealt with never puts his hand in his pocket when at a
restaurant, NEVER. Sits in the car with hands folded in front of him and waits
until the change is made, gear change, suspension adjustment, tire changes
etc, maybe even an engine change (but I never checked that one).

Daly also drove the Nissan GTP, fast guy when he was also driving the CART
circuit and partnered with Geoff Brabham. Not as quick after he left CART. Did
well in the endurance events including a Sebring win.
Good guy then, always looked out for number one to a high degree. I think that
last is a hold over from the F-1 days.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner