fot

Re: [FOT] FoT Reinstatement-Mark Alexander

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <mark.alexander@the-vintage-racer.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] FoT Reinstatement-Mark Alexander
From: "jrhill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:12:22 -0500
Super Joe wrote:

> I would like to reinstate  MARK ALEXANDER on the FOT List  (DIGEST
VERSION)

> mark.alexander@the-vintage-racer.com
>
> Mark holds vintage race credentials, has finished his formal education, is
> firmly ensconced in a career & married with children. He is ready to
return in
> Triumph.
>
> Please welcome his return.

If seconds are required for "reinstatements", I second the motion.

It was nice to see Mark again at RA last weekend -- I only wish that
Alexander Racing had been able to put him back on the track in ol' 197. At
least PARTS of 197 were still in action on Sunday . . .

And now that you have a family race driver in Minnesota, perhaps Alexander
Racing will make the trip to Donnybrook one of these days.

Jim Hill