fot

Re: [FOT] VIR Gold Cup Race Report

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] VIR Gold Cup Race Report
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:25:01 EDT
Thanks Leo,

Despite   a rear end vibration (way better than an engine vibration) we were
real pleased with the weekend. Great event, great people and we ran a second
faster, at 2:27 than we ever have before at VIR, netting us a second place out
of twelve in B4 and 7th out of 29 in the B group.

Our next race is probably Lime Rock in Sept.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040