fot

[FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:28:07 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/2006 9:14:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:53:55 -0400
> From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
> Subject: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content
>
> Amici,
>
> For those who live near swampy areas (like DC), what do y'all
> do about mosquitoes in the garage?  The blood-suckers
> are attracted to me like flies to, you know, and they eat me alive.
> I don't use Deet or apply any chemicals to my skin (except engine
> and tranny oil, but hey, its a LBC).  No A/C so I usually keep the
> door open and use a large fan to circulate the marginally cooler
> evening air
>
> I've thought of getting a grant for building a preciion guided
> mega-watt laser or aerial nano-bug swatters, but short of
> fantasy, I do have bat houses and encourage field swallows.
>
> Shane Ingate, the bane of all blood-suckers, in Maryland
>
> Shane,

Those little b@st#rds are attracted to sweet smelling sweat, so knock off the
sugary sodas, and stop taking sugar in your coffee....or

eat garlic or yeast, then they, and most everyone else, will avoid you like
the plauge.

no, I am not being sarcastic, those really work.

Several trips to Africa, and no Malaria!

Regards

Lion

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho