fot

RE: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content

To: "'SHANE Ingate'" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content
From: "Don Carter" <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:52:32 -0500
Shane,
Try rubbing a piece of Bounce on all exposed parts of your bod. You know,
Bounce...the sheets of stuff that is put into dryers to keep the clothes
from static clinging and make the clothing softer.  I hear it doesn't work
for everyone, but it does for me down here in our swamp called Houston.  I
even rub it on my dog when we go out for walks.  After rubbing on you, put
it hanging out of your back pocket and it works even longer.

Don W. Carter, AIA
Carter Design Associates
6213 Skyline Dr., Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77057