fot

[FOT] Re: [TR] Golden Gate Park Races - Redux

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Re: [TR] Golden Gate Park Races - Redux
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:56:58 EDT
I'm sure some of you saw this on the other list, but for others who might  be
interested....

--Andy

        Subj: [TR] Golden Gate Park Races - Redux   Date: 8/2/2006 5:42:35
P.M. Eastern Daylight Time  From: _60TR3A@cox.net_ (mailto:60TR3A@cox.net)
To:
_Triumphs@autox.team.net_ (mailto:Triumphs@autox.team.net)   Sent from the
Internet _(Details)_ (aolmsg://02adf900/inethdr/2)

I received this from a colleague who used to photograph the Golden
Gate Park Races for R&T and C&D back in the 50's.  I thought  some of
the listers might be interested in attending or participating, so  I
am forwarding the whole message:

>From <dradowicz@sbcglobal.net>

By way of introduction, my  name is Dan Radowicz and I am heavily
involved (Chief Operations Officer)  in recreating the Golden Gate
Park races held in the 50's.  Our  association - The Golden Gate Grand
Prix Association has been set up as a  non-profit 501-3-C for the
purpose of raising money to help send kids to  camp (very much
like the purpose of the original races).

We would  like to be able to access your photos for use in the race
program and on  our website and would be happy to include a credit for
your photos  everywhere we use them.  Judging from the two attached,
the quality  and content looks to be superb.  We would also like to
have you  attend the races as one of our guests.  The event
is scheduled for  June 16/17, 2007.

Please give this some thought and get back to me  when convenient.  I
look forward to hearing from you.

Best  regards,
Dan  Radowicz
925.736.8462
925.736.2823
<mailto:dradowicz@sbcglobal.net>dradowicz@sbcglobal.net

If  any of you are interested in tracking down some old photos from
the these  races, my colleague, who is long retired,  is interested in
selling  some of his collection.  If you are interested, contact me
off line  & I will put you in contact.  NFI

John

--
John A.  Wise
Glendale, AZ