fot

Re: [FOT] Clutch Slave Cylinder - Herald

To: rocky@tri.net, billsohl@mindspring.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Clutch Slave Cylinder - Herald
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:34:04 EDT
Another tip...
You don't want to bleed the clutch slave with only the front of the  car
jacked up.  Try to have the rear of the car higher than the  front. Air always
goes to the highmost point of the slave, which would be  towards the front and
away from the bleeder if the rear isn't higher (the  engine/tranny tilts
slightly downwards to the rear by design  also)...
Clark

In a message dated 8/9/2006 5:00:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,