fot

Re: [FOT] GT6 brake upgrade

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] GT6 brake upgrade
From: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:07:12 -0400
Chris Kantarjiev wrote:

> Woohoo. Now I have to fiddle around with a bit of plumbing ... and wonder
> if the similar vented caliper/disk combination might fit :-)

Chris,

Since the TR6 and the GT6 don't share brake rotors, you probably can't
use the slightly modded Toyota Cressida rotors that fit the GT6.
However, I know that our friends in the UK have fit vented rotors to the
GT6, so maybe one of them can chime in and tell you/us which one is the
one to use.  As for the caliper, the vented Toyota 4-Runner caliper
should bolt up fine - don't know whether it'll fit your stock steel
wheels though.

Hugh Barber
'73 TR6
Stafford, VA