fot

[FOT] Large FOT Decals

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Large FOT Decals
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:45:26 -0700
A couple of weeks ago I sent out a message saying that there was additional
interest in haveing another production run of Large (about 11" wide) FOT
decals made.  I had several people say that they wanted to get in on the run
and I sent ordering instructions to them.  So Far, I have only received a
single order (Thanks, Joe H.).  I want to make sure that I get all the
requirements in this time so I don't have to do onesies and twosies which
waste material.

So, If you want some of these decals at $25.00 each, please get your orders to
me right away.

'If you didn't get ordering instructions lats time around, please let me know
and I will send them to you.

Regards,
Joe Curry