fot

[FOT] Large FOT DECALS

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Large FOT DECALS
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:43:49 -0700
Folks,
I have Joe Hovey and Bob Lang who have sent in orders for Large Decals.  In
order that I don't hold up production for these two folks, I want to proceed
as quickly as possible to production.  But I want to make absolutely sure that
I get all the requirements in this run so that I don't have to turn around and
do another one right after.

So, If there is anyone who has sent in their order or wants to get in on this
run (and is not one of the two people listed above),
Please contact me directly so I can move forward.

Regards,
Joe Curry