fot

Re: [FOT] Motor Mount - Followup/now Torque Reaction Arm

To: bentleyblvd@yahoo.com, N197TR4@cs.com, triumph_marx@freenet.de,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Motor Mount - Followup/now Torque Reaction Arm
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:25:14 EST
In a message dated 11/06/2006 9:14:56 AM Central Standard Time,
bentleyblvd@yahoo.com writes:

>    I have a similar device fitted to our TR3B. Seems to work very well. If
> anyone is interested in a photo of the setup, contact me off list and I will
> be glad to send a photo.

Yes, I recall that upgrade on Mike Belfer's old car.  Pretty simple upgrade,
but his car's roll bar cage borders on a 'spaced frame' which provides a nice
beefy rail for attaching the other end of the simple bracket.  I'd sure like
to do it on my early TR3, but don't think I have anywhere stout enough to do
so.  What'da think?

Bill Dentinger