fot

Re: [FOT] TR4/6 on its back

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR4/6 on its back
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:29:54 -0500
Everyone,

I was inundated with responses to my question, which turend out to be George
Wright who broke an axle at 2002 Mid-Ohio, during the Triumph 50th
Anniversary
celebrations.  You can see this picture (and others from the event) at Tony
Drew's web
page: http://www.tonydrews.com/MidOhio50th.htm

No Triumph content: In my searching for the photo, I did find a photo of a
flying DB7 at http://www.bloggingohio.com/media/2006/05/pixoh_1bl278fp7e.jpg
Who said James Bond did not have a flying car?

Thanks to all that responded!  I was impressed with the memory prowess of
some,
considering I have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday.

Cheers,

Shane Ingate in, um, where do I live?

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail