fot

Re: [FOT] Happy Thanksgiving, Bruce's trade

To: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Happy Thanksgiving, Bruce's trade
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:54:36 -1000
I don't know what on earth you guys are thinking about. the cost of
acquisitiion of wives is trivial--like inkjet printers. It's the
maintenance and disposal costs that are prohibitive. take it from me--
been there done that. Before my most recent marriage my best friend
said "billy, why don't you just find some woman you can't get along
with and buy her a house?"  fortunately it turned out a lot better
than that.