fot

RE: [FOT] parts needed

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] parts needed
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:49:54 -0600
I have all those parts in my storage shed.  Contact me off list with
address, and I'll ship them off to you.  The headlight "buckets" were given
to me by a fellow Spithead, and the trim piece came off a car that was
rusted beyond recognition, so I don't need anything beyond shipping costs.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE