fot

Re: [Fot] TR2 Valve Cover Needed

To: "'BFEKen@copper.net'" <bfeken@copper.net>, 'Friends of Triumph'
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR2 Valve Cover Needed
From: Richard Junkermeier <RJunkermeier@wyotech.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:41:49 -0700
Hi  I brought alot of stuff from you for my race TR6 I moved to Wyoming took
a job with Wyotech in the high perf engines Chassis Fab dept so the project
got behind im ready to install the ford gt40 lifters and cant find the
amount to offset on the two holes next to the cam hope to be moving on it
fast and getting the oil pan and other parts from you soon Rick