fot

Re: [Fot] Non FOT - Any Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Non FOT - Any Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson
From: "David Kettler" <dkettler@powercom.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:29:03 -0600
Steve:

I'm not sure if he is still there, but there was a Barry Rich in Human
Resources at Harley.  I can't say I really know him, but he followed me in a
previous HR job.  I am an HR Director working in Kiel, WI.  If I can be of
help to you, review a resume, contacts, please let me know.

Always glad to help another Fot member.

Dave Kettler