fot

[Fot] Spitfire /GT6 alloy wheels

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire /GT6 alloy wheels
From: "Lamp, Randy H" <rhlamp@babcock.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:09:32 -0500
I have a set of four alloy wheels for sale ,that came off my Triumph
GT6.
They will also fit Spitfires and maybe some Lotus cars.  The are
13 X 6 inch
wide wheels ,with a four inch back spacing. They kind of
remind me of the
second generation Chevy rally wheels. These have the
centers painted black
with bare aluminum on the rim and around the
openings in the wheel.   They
are in good condition and appear to be a
very strong design.  I've not seen
any like them before. $325.00 plus
cost to ship. Please email me for pictures
and additional information if
interested.

rhlamp@babcock.com

Merry
Christmas to all.

R. Lamp
This message is intended only for
the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and contains information
that is proprietary to The
Babcock & Wilcox Company and/or its affiliates, or
may be otherwise
confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended
recipient, or the employee agent responsible for delivering the
strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and
computer.  Thank you.