fot

Re: [Fot] Significant TR Race Car Needed for Event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Significant TR Race Car Needed for Event
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:51:22 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2006 8:24:36 AM Central Standard Time,
RustyTR4@aol.com writes:

> Joe, I will call dick this morning and ask him or I could give you his
> number if you want to call him ( 609-399-4755 ) and if there is any room for
>
> triumph rescue on the poster then let me know.
>
> Thanks, Matt

Yes! Please talk to Dick.

The TR250K would be great but not as identifiable as a TR3 or TR4.

I might try to negotiate a better rate for Triumph Rescue and ARE for a
smaller "slot". I dont want to spend $300....maybe we can combine some with
'coming
of the AMBRO.....might be a bit premature. Toss some ideas out.