fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:46:47 -0600
Some well known piston/liner supplier always told me that he sold many,
many more sets of 89's and that I would have to special order the 87's.
That's what I did and I think he is carrying them now. I still run flat
tops but if I have to get a new head done I will probably go the domed
route to avoid head issues in the future. I figure that the difference
between the 89's and 87's can be made up on the track. At least that's
my plan.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.