fot

Re: [Fot] Why did he do it???

To: norlinengineering@comcast.net, ehusmann53@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why did he do it???
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:26:26 -0500
>When he brought it over on the forks of his tractor, I saw that the kids
>had not only spray painted >obscenities all over the car, but had taken a
>splitting maul to it as well.

A friend told me that his in-laws had a derelict car in their woods. He is a
Spridget racer, so he didn't know for sure, but he thought it might be a TR3
from looking at mine. He wanted to know where the data plate was located so
that he could find out. Anyway, he said that it looked like his inlaws got
drunked up and went after the car with construction equipment and actually
pulled it into two pieces. Then they left it in the woods for years. It had
trees growing up through it. I thought, "Photograph!".  But he divorced the
girl before I got a chance. Too bad.

John