fot

Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials

To: <westerneagleracing@worldnet.att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:38:50 -0800
If you like the standard diff by all means run one, they are the most reliable
and cheapest of all the options. detroit lockers work great but they are not
particularly reliable. I have no stats to support that idea, just a practical
theory (parts that get banged around are less reliable than those that don't)
and the fact that every locker I've seen has been repaired numerous times.