fot

Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:31:43 -0800
I found a guy, Fred Goeske, in LA area that makes wheel spacers for a
living.  Drew up a spec and had him make them.  A little slow, but good
work.  I have posted pictures of the drawing and an email from hom at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Triosan/TriumphWheelSpacers

I will take a coupe of pictures and post them tonight.

I have a Visio drawing of the spacer I will be glad to share.

Note: the "lip" I had added to index the wheels [so as not to just rest the
spcacer/wheel on the studs] interferred with the center hole on my
Centerline wheels -- I had to have the wheel holes enlarged.  A better
solution would be to have the index lip a little shorter and chamfered from
the wheel adapter edge to the center.

This was done exactly 2 years ago. I did just check his website at:
http://www.wheeladapter.com/

He is still around.

If Jack comes up with anotherr manufacturer that is great, if a group
purchase from Fred works out that would be cool also.

--
Chuck Arnold