fot

Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)

To: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:52:19 -1000
Imagine the flywheel effect. And if they don't work out you can turn
them into really trick lawn  darts.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

www.ponohouse.com  A blog about living and playing in Maui.

www. AllAluminumTour.com  A blog about racing my vintage car--Peyote,
and taking it to all the classic North American tracks in Nero--the
custom airstream trailer I built.