fot

Re: [Fot] Gauges Sets?

To: <dodo@texas.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gauges Sets?
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:41:15 -0500
IF the Spit has the Smiths gauges that my GT6 has, You can still get the
same classic look Smiths gauges from APT (gaugeguys.com).  I just switched
my distributor to a Mallory dual point, no tach drive and found that they
have an electronic tach, classic black and white with the chrome ring, that
looks almost identical to the old mechanical one.  You might check with
them.