fot

Re: [Fot] oil, oil, oil

To: "'BOB KRAMER'" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, <Guyots3@wmconnect.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] oil, oil, oil
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:52:13 -0700
In Portland, Oregon, I was able to get the same Valvoline (VV851) from
Baxter Auto Parts.  They had it in the warehouse, not on the shelf, so I was
able to get it the same day as I ordered it.  Price was $5.09 a quart and
the description on the receipt is 20W50 RACE NOT STREET.  Baxter has a store
very close to Portland Intl Raceway, so this is convienent for us racer
types.

Jim Norlin