fot

Re: [Fot]

To: Chasgee@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot]
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:14:22 EDT
Chuck,
Thanx immensely for all your work putting this together.  What a  remarkable
track to run on!  I'm tickled to see some of our more easterly  FOT friends
expressing interest in this event and it'll be good to see them all  again.  A
huge thank You for your efforts.  Steve

FOT,

The  Kastner Cup race at Miller Motorsports Park (Tooele, Utah) is shaping up
to  be a great event.  Although originally set up to run the perimeter  track,
Nostalgia Racing has recognized that the small bore cars may not  enjoy the
3500 foot long main straight, so we will be running the East  configuration.
Miller Motorsports Park describes it as  follows:

bThe 2.2 mile East course has as many as seven major  overtaking areas, and
14 corners, including the three-turn esses, which  have significant elevation
changes. The feature corner on the East course  is the final turn, a 50
foot-wide, 9B: banked sweeper that leads onto the  main straight. It is
designed to create last-minute overtaking challenges  before the race to the
finish line.b

It should make for fun  racing!  So far, the following have expressed interest
in coming to  the event:

NameCar
Chuck GeeSpitfire
Mike BrunerTR4
Mordy  DunstTR4
Steve SmithGT6
Ken Gillanders/Preston KaenelTR3
Paul  SmockTR4
Bob MillerTR3A
Dennis DeLapTR4
Chuck ArnoldTR5
Joe  AlexanderTR4/Ambro?
Jim NorlinSpitfire
John FrymarkTR4

If you  arenbt on the list above and are planning on going, please let me
know so  I can add you to the list.

All Triumph participants will be eligible to  win the Kastner Cup, an award
based on 50% for the competitive results on  the race track during the event
(not necessarily the winner), 25% for the  presentation of the car, and 25%
for
the attitude and interest in Vintage  racing.  This event will be under
Historic Regulations, which means,  no slicks or fender flairs.  There will
also be other bgoodiesb for  all Triumph entries to commemorate the event.

So make your plans now  and join your FOT brethren and this great venue!

More about Nostalgia  Racing here: http://www.nostalgiaracing.com/
A track map  here:
http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/images/common/map07.jpg
More  about Miller Motorsports Park  here:
http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/#
More about the Kastner Cup  here: http://www.kaskastner.com/kastnercup.html

Call Jimmy at  303.697.0750 for event information packets and entry forms or
use the form  attached.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Chuck  Gee
Blacksmith  Racing