fot

Re: [Fot] Miller surface

To: wgrosenbach@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Miller surface
From: KLynch7589@AOL.COM
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:45:58 EDT
Bill, appreciate the reply. Perhaps I wasn't clear, the info I passed along
is weeks old.  Please take with as much salt as you wish... I spoke with
someone else close to the situation this week, his take on the situation out
there
is that it might turn into a huge "backcharge". Anyone being in the business
knows, 'that' word is not to be bantered about or taken lightly. Like I said,
my
hope is that these sources have heard it wrong or maybe blown it just a bit
out of proportion.  Hope so...

Kevin