fot

Re: [Fot] scca vintage event

To: RACER BUD <budscars@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] scca vintage event
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:53:43 -1000
Unfortunately no--I just got back from Maui and need to get ready to
start the four month long All Aluminum Tour. But there's lots of good
friends going. I think Cameron Healy will be there with his Pooper,
of perhaps the new 908 he just bought. I'd love to see that run. I
know Mark Powell is going and Jack Healy is bringing his new BMW.

Have fun guys. See you in seattle at the Spring Fling. First
Northwest Outing for Nero, my truly weird trailer.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS