fot

[Fot] TR-6 Questions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR-6 Questions
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:44:13 -0400
Hi all,
         I received this today - and since I'm not that up on what
works for a TR-6, I thought I'd send it along.  Please respond
to docmanakos@verizon.net, not me.  I suggested that I was
pretty sure that Moss now carries the brake drums, but couldn't
help much with the rest of his questions.  Thanks for your help.

I was wondering if you knew where I could get some aluminum brake
drums? I read the article by Huge Barber about getting a pair of
aluminum brake drums for a 240-Z and having them machined for a TR6.
But when I called his part sources like American Specialty I found
out that they were bought out by Power Brakes and no longer carried
forgein parts or machined aluminum drums for that purpose. I can not
find a web site for American Remanufacturing so I am writing you. I
was also wondering if you knew of any performance shoes I use once I
get the aluminum drums.

                             DrSM

Do you have any suspension upgrades for TR6 autocrossing? Some
suggested spring rates, front back ratio for under/oversteer, sway
bars, shocks, etc?