fot

Re: [Fot] dual circuit brakes on a tr4

To: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] dual circuit brakes on a tr4
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:35:06 -0700
Unfortunately, unless you go to a different brand master cylinder, there are
no options for Spitfires.  The clutch and single circuit brake master
cylinders have the same bore. But it does work pretty well as long as you
remember that more effort is required.

Bill B's comment about using the same size bore for both clutch and brake
master cylinders is "Spot On"  Keeps things simple.

Joe C.