fot

Re: [Fot] Cleaning parts

To: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, "Friends"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cleaning parts
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:00:59 -0500
Hi, I use a product from McMaster-Carr, Cleveland, OH. 330 995-5500
www.mcmaster.com
It's Solvent-plus-lanolin formula, pn 3229K1 at about $45.00 for 5 gallons.
It doesn't tear up your hands or parts. It also comes in a High-flash- point
formula for a few extra bucks. It appears to be made by Graymills, who do a
lot with cleaning supplies. I use it in a small parts washer, not US. The
parts go directly in it.
M-C is a very good company to do business with. Their catalog is 3600 pages.
They ship quickly and reasonably. Lots of good products.
I  have no financial interest in them; just very satisfied with their
products and service.
Hope this helps,
Bill Tobin  Erie, PA  Vintage TR6