fot

Re: [Fot] Cleaning parts

To: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cleaning parts
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:20:26 -0700
One of my wackier unused ideas, but I actually think it worth a try -
Tabasco Sauce!! Ever noticed what it will do to a penny? Or a cast
iron frying pan? Or your stomach lining? If someone runs with the
idea, markets it, and makes a million, remember where the idea came
from and just give me a fair cut - I promise to give 1/2 to the FoT.
**Disclaimer** While Tabasco has plenty of alkaline vinegar, I also
has copious amounts of acidic salt. DO NOT try to degrease the
underside of your car with it unless you need to duplicate the
original rusty patina. For parts, a immediate water rinse should do
the trick.
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM