fot

Re: [Fot] Relative value of various brands of shocks

To: "JOSEPH HUGHES" <tr5racer@btinternet.com>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Relative value of various brands of shocks
From: "Neil Revington" <neil@revingtontr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:29:43 -0000
Hi
Sorry, I forget who asked the original question, hence the round robin
We do a very nice Nitron with pin top adjustment. They are a cut above
Koni and yards above Spax
RTR3633K
http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/mainframe.asp?http://www.revingtontr.com
/shop/product_display.asp?a=2&mscssid=KSUJT99M9RS92NRV00JP4Q4021E97X00&S
iteLanguage=eng&CarType=ALL&PageType=home&ProductID=RTR3633K

Cheers

Neil Revington
Revington TR,
Home Farm,