fot

Re: [Fot] Kudos to Tim Suddard and Classic Motorsports-Kastner Cup

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kudos to Tim Suddard and Classic Motorsports-Kastner Cup
From: "Don Marshall" <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:05:38 -0400
--===============1479614997==

Hi Bill, SVRA lists the TR7 in group 8 and I understand VDCA will honor
that as well.   I don't know about any of the other groups.  Group 8
seems to be where all the big bore stuff goes so I don't think a TR7 in
IT trim will be remotely competitive but he would be allowed to run with
at least a couple of the vintage groups if he wants to.  Don