fot

[Fot] QUANTUM MECHANICS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] QUANTUM MECHANICS
From: <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 8:17:14 -0700
Just a note to share about John Esposito @ Quantum Mechanics. I called last
friday and spoke to John about my transmission. We have a CVAR event at Eagles
Canyon this weekend... I really needed to get my transmission back. John
informed me that he had not gotten on it sooner, and per my previous
discussions, he was going to warranty the gearbox and send it back, no charge.
I wasn't comfortable with that and insisted I send him SOMETHING for doing the
right thing.
Once again, John OVERNIGHTED my tranny and it's setting on my counter here at
work.
Can't say enough about a guy in this day and age, that went beyond
expectations, and without a doubt, did the right thing!

Now... stabbing the tranny back into the GT6 tonight, hoping for the best... I
sure would like to be racin' this weekend....
to FoT members going to ECR this weekend, I'm going up thursday afternoon. I
don't think Bob Kramer is coming with the TR4...   anybody else?
Bobby Whitehead
#54 YELLOW CVAR TRIUMPH GT6+