fot

[Fot] What'd ya think?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] What'd ya think?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:28:44 EDT
Amici...

Bob Wismer and I continue to tune our TORNADO TALISMAN, a fresh restoration.
It has an English Ford drive train, but lots of TRIUMPH parts, which look to
be GT6, SPITFIRE, or perhaps and in particular HERALD.

Right now we are not happy with the rear end ratio.  We are looking to
replace it with something in the 3.7 to 3.9 range.  We have a second pumpkin.
Cast
into the right side (facing the) pinion housing is LEYS and below it GD4.  The
left side (as facing the housing) is 04984, and stamped on the bottom is SGA
295.  Cast into the gear sump housing is STANPART P8.  It is further stamped
with 304983.

Any help out there with what we might have, what will fit in it, and where we
could get it?

Bill Dentinger